• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Which Ram Air Kit?

Heres mine
19256_1209151468914_1232520075_3058.jpg

And has anyone had any noticable leaking from these? I would worry about snow dust and water getting through but then again maybe not?

I have the fix lid on my 06GT along with the full Excell system. NOTHING on the snow sounds like it. If its bark you want, you'll get it. The only thing is after about 50-75 miles my ears and nerves have had enough. Especially at night when its cold or on longer trips. Started packing ear plugs to cut down on rider fatigue. Not that loud when cruising, but when you pull the trigger all the way everybody hears it. :Rockon:

2011 ??

Can this be done to a 2011??

I did this to my 2007 and it was great sound, but worried with 2011 I might run to lean or rich or mess up something. else how it runs, exup?
Any do this to a 2011 ??

I heard that the fuel curve on the 2011 made this a big no no without a fuel controller...someone will chime in with first hand experience I am sure.

Back