• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who is riding...who isnt?

Who is riding? Who isnt?

• Your trails are open

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your trails are 'not' open

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
toy4dan said:
Irv said:
toy4dan said:
Just got back from Quebec put on 400 miles, love my new Apex can't wait to go back. Will try and post some pics soon.

Where abouts in Quebec did you go Toy4Dan?

We stayed in St Micheal Des Saints, rode to St Donat had lunch there went up to Black Mountain, next day headed to La Cabannon near St Zenon, then headed into Parc Mastagouche, there is some logging going on but not that bad. Trails are in good condition considering the lack of snow but it did snow every morning we were there, well worth the trip.

Thanks for the info T4D, got to get there some year!

yamahas said:
HOMEHARDWARE65 said:
yamahas said:
I got out for a few hours of trail riding yesterday up by Pembroke Ontario.
how are the trails there? I see that they are opening up now. I might have to go up next week if they are any good

Decent for early season conditions. PM me before you head up there, I may be up that way again during the week and can tell you how they are closer to when you leave.

just wondering if you have heard any more about the trails up there lately. I heard they where supposed to get some snow up there today. I am going to try and go up there this weekend and go from pembroke to bancroft and back.

I have not sorry, maybe tomorrow if my little brother has a snow day.

You have a PM also..

Im riding,its a yamaha,but not a sled.But its the closet thing to the feel of a snowmobile.....

Attachments

• jan 12 2012 002.jpg
    jan 12 2012 002.jpg
    555.6 KB · Views: 101
No snow in most of southern Saskatchewan. 100 Mi north of Fort Qu'Appelle it starts.

I put about 2 miles on, testing down at my local lake....that's it, and I'm very unahppy about it...this winter is a bust in my area.

Got to put about 100miles on my warrior the last five days(back and forth on the same inlet)but now its just ice thanks to heavy rain.

Attachments

• warrior 2012-01-21.jpg
    warrior 2012-01-21.jpg
    271.1 KB · Views: 90

Back