• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 LTX GT EPS wanted!!

srxr700

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2006 Attack
2012 Vector
Yamaha friends! We are a die hard yamaha family. Our local yamaha dealer just called and said that my dad's pre-ordered (summer order, not power surge) 2022 ltx gt eps deal just fell through! They said yamaha can't deliver due to the complications in production we are all experiencing!

He is a die hard yamaha supporter and has been buying new yamaha snowmobiles since 1981 and is very disappointed! If anyone has a 2022 ltx gt eps available or knows of someone who has one that is changing directions let me know!

Last edited:

I don't get it....who dropped the ball here. Jared from Yamaha stated all spring orders would filled. This really sucks for your dad.

something doesn't seem right here......

So your “dealer” told you your PRE ORDER sled is canceled. So how would anyone else have one if your pre order was canceled. Not so sure it works that way. If one dealer has a spring order canceled I would think the rest are canceled also. 2+2 does not = 4 here

This sounds more along the lines of someone 'pre-ordering' a 2022 Yamaha snowmobile from a dealer who thought/were expecting to have in-season 2022's to sell outside of spring order power surge orders they may have taken and as everyone knows all those orders were pretty much cancelled. Unless you actually spring checked a 2022 during the power surge and received a confirmation email from Yamaha and then were subsequently informed your spring check order was cancelled, it sure sounds like the former. If not, I agree with 74Nitro as I would expect others might also be affected.

Hey guys just a quick update to my thread here. I read through the comments and wanted to make sure I had my facts straight! Come to find out he did not pre-order through the power surge program. He pre-ordered and placed a deposit with our local yamaha dealer this summer and they guaranteed that he would get one! After watching the power surge video Jaret posted back in April, I'm not sure why any dealership would guarantee this?

A couple weeks ago dealers received an email from Yamaha stating they would not receive any in season units. This makes perfect sense now, Robx said it perfectly. You have confirmed it but still sucks for your dad. I would think there will be units available from the SPS program that some wont pick up. If he really wants one I would be calling every dealer to put his name on any cancellations of a SPS LTX GT EPS Winder.

A couple weeks ago dealers received an email from Yamaha stating they would not receive any in season units. This makes perfect sense now, Robx said it perfectly. You have confirmed it but still sucks for your dad. I would think there will be units available from the SPS program that some wont pick up. If he really wants one I would be calling every dealer to put his name on any cancellations of a SPS LTX GT EPS Winder.
This 100%. I'm not even calling my dealer for a status update. When it gets here, it gets here.

Ok, I re-read the first comment. This isn't a spring order cancellation.

Back