• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who Makes Best Oil Filter Relocation Kit For 2007 Attack?

whitedust1

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2012 Apex XTX
Saw Ulmer is there another source or is Ulmer the best? Any problems with oil filter relocation kits?

A freind of mine has the Ulmers and loves it. He bought in January and it was the only one he could find availble at that time.

I have the Ulmer kit for 3k miles, oil and FILTER change is now easy. The base and lines seemed of very high quality.

Very satisfied

Yamadoo

snappy said:
why bother with oil filter change intervals??

Many of us, myself included, don't agree with waiting 12,000 miles before changing the oil filter.

I change mine pretty much every oil change (and I change the oil every 2000 miles).

If I'm on a long sledding trip or in a rush I sometimes will skip a filter change and go 4000 miles on the filter, but I'd never leave it on any longer than that.

i have the ulmer kit as well. by far the best money i've spent on my attak. i put it on last fall and i had a trouble free season with it. i change my filter everytime i change the oil which is once a season before i put it away for the summer.

Back