• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who's going to order a 2025??

Attakdriver

Extreme
The writing on the wall is there, the ink is still drying..... we know there won't be anything new, other than graphics- who is going to put down their hard earned cash for the final year production of Yamaha snowmobiles?

I'd probably go for the Thundercat only because there will be a loss of resale value for a dead brand. I mean yes there will be Yamaha faithful and collector's, but for the overall mass sales market dead brands in anything mean a resale value loss. This isn't really the classic car market. Even with classic cars the brands that are still alive today like Chevy, Ford, etc are more popular than dead brands like Oldsmobile, Rambler, etc.

On the fence as I just got a basically brand new 2022 last fall. I have warranty till 2026 so I’m not desperate to upgrade. Probably give it time and see if anything shakes loose like a deal with one of the other 2 mfg to supply motors. If the right deal came along though I could be persuaded. Power steering would be nice but still not offered in a xtx unless I go to cat.

I’m gonna try to get one for the last year. Something with EPS.

They probably will only make a handful. What’s the incentive to buy one or sell one…

Talked to my dealer last week...

All-In1.jpg

More than likely…….

Back