• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who's still riding?

Ak Yammy

Expert
Little jump I built in the yard. River ride tomorrow. :Rockon:
Hopefully about 2 more weeks left. A month or more in the mountains that are about 4 hrs drive. :Rockon:

Attachments

• IMG_1762.jpg
    IMG_1762.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 138

I've got 4-6 weeks left at sea level. More if I want to drive to the mountains. By mid May I'm ready to switch to dirt bikes and quads. You can easily ride at the pass until June, but its getting bare in some areas.

There's still riding in SouthCentral but I'm guessing for not much longer-2 weeks max.

David

The DNR is done grooming for the year (March 31)but we just roughly 4-6" (10-15cm)of new overnight and still have about 1.5' to 2' (45-60cm) of base. Still a couple good rides left!

The rivers here are still prime. I rode all weekend and again today. The ditches are done though. The Assinaboine river in Headingley is still holding good snow and no open spots anywhere. Get out there bountyhunter, you're missing out! :sled1: ;)!

2 weeks left here yet, have to trailer to spots since leaving city by machine is impossible and too salty for machine. about waist deep in areas here still. going this weekend

Couple of weeks left here too. I just got back from camp today. I have been riding every day since last Wednesday. Still two feet of ice on the lakes and lots of snow in the bush.

i was riding all weekend and hope to again this weekend!

Attachments

• WATER.jpg
    WATER.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 158
still got a weekend or 2 up at the hunt camp. lots of snow on the trail in and the ice is still good.

Back