• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Whose rollover valve is this? Need parts.

DaveB

Extreme
Wondering whose rollover valve system this is. Was installed on my sled when I got it. Appears to be all plug and play. Pulling the tether kills the motor and sends 12v to the plug (I tested) but the valve doesn't do anything. I took it off and sprayed WD40 in it and hit it with 13v a few times on the bench and all it will do is move about 2mm inside. It appears to be a sealed unit....so I can't really pull it apart to try to clean it. Wonder where I can get a replacement?

Pictures are of the valve from two angles, a shot of the tether and switch, and a shot of the connector to the valve (valve removed).

Attachments

• P1020155.JPG
    P1020155.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 85
  • P1020156.JPG
    P1020156.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 88
  • P1020157.JPG
    P1020157.JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 82
  • P1020158.JPG
    P1020158.JPG
    128.2 KB · Views: 88

Contact Four Stroke Solutions or OFT racing. Judging by the tether it is a kit from Four Stoke Solutions. Either way all the kits use the same valve, the differences in the kits lay in the circuitry, tether, and wiring harness. Either company should be able to help you out to get the part you need.

Thanks for the quick service, Bill. Replacement parts very reasonably priced for anyone wondering....

Back