• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

WHY DO I SEE SO MANY NYTRO'S FOR SALE?

mach9 said:
Compared to the Doo's out there for sale...
Nytros are a rare commodity.

Doo sells 2X the sleds Yam does, so there should be more Doos for sale. Yam and Cat generally have by far the most non-currents available. New 09 Nytro XTX's were going for $7500 at the end of last year. When I was shopping for another sled early this winter, I was looking at new 06, 07, 08, and 09 Yams and there were no good deals on any Doo non-currents.

I settled on a steal on a used 08 Phazer. It was cheap, but you get what you pay for.

Back to the original point of the post: I would get your wife a Doo1200, Vector, or Cat Jag. My wife loves my 1200 which means I'm on the Phazer when we ride together.

the nytro is still kinda tippy, unless ur wife rides hard get her the 1200. alot easier to drive and less tippy, but the doo cant take the abuse the nytro does tho

same issue with my wife and her 08 phazer. Dunno where to go now. Maybe Vector or Apex. Lots of shorty Apexs up here for cheap

Seems like the Nytro keeps gettin a bad rap from people that want to make it something it is not. If you want a trail sled go buy one. The Nytro is a powder sled first and foremost. It is designed to be top heavy which makes it easier to carve. I'll never forget the first powder ride on my Nytro. It felt like I was floating on the snow and could steer the sled by turning my head. It was pure bliss. Ya you won't be the fastest guy on the trail (although there are a ton of things that will improve the trail ride). All I'm saying is take it for what it was ment to be. It's like trying to compare a race car and a monster truck. They both preform in their own element.

DamonJones- have you ridden a shortie Nytro? It is not a powder sled, neither is the xtx. You will bury both of these sleds in powder. I have stretched my shortie to a 144, 1 3/4" and it still isn't a powder sled

enticeraised said:
DamonJones- have you ridden a shortie Nytro? It is not a powder sled, neither is the xtx. You will bury both of these sleds in powder. I have stretched my shortie to a 144, 1 3/4" and it still isn't a powder sled

I disagree. The short track loves powder. My Nytro loves it so much it will take every opportunity presented to bury itself up to the handle bars in fresh powder.

powder special

Loves it! :die

Attachments

• GetAttachment1.jpg
    GetAttachment1.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 83
What's the thinking there?
Were you trying to jump up that wall?

given er

Grimm said:
What's the thinking there?
Were you trying to jump up that wall?

Given er, watch this, snow blind, just crossed road (going to slow), haha...

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 78
re

I would love the dealers to open their pie holes about which is truly the trail sled. I bought mine from a dealer and told him 95% on trail and he said the xtx is perfect. I have learned to ride it and quite frankly like the style but heaven forbid you take a liesurely ride because that's almost impossible. I feel like I lifted suicide sets al day after trying to keep up with etec gades and 600 IQ's in St. Germaine. I know how to ride for all the experts to jump on this. I would have loved for someone to say the vector GT is the sled for you.

My girlfriend had a 07 Phazer. She hated it. Said it was too light. Went to classifieds and traded a guy for an 06 RS Nytro. She is much happier because it is much heavier. She's happy...I'm happy.

i think too many goodamn trail riders who go west once a year bought them thinking they will be good on the trails..

suck your bellys in, stand up and ride the gooddamn thing.. desighned from yamahas race devision(does that tell you something)

Back