• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

WI or MI Trails?

WillowAce

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2016 Viper L-TX-DX - Sold
2019 Switchback XCR - Sold
2015 Viper L-TX-LE
2019 Renegade 850 - In the shed just in case
2020 Viper L-TX-SE
Anyone in northern WI or the U.P. have trails that are holding up?

Things were still good on Monday in the Keweenaw peninsula.

If you are on Facebook. I suggest you follow a few snowmobile clubs in the areas you ride. Much more current and reliable information verses asking on a forum.

The northwoods and UP got inches of rain over the weekend. A good amount of snow finally came last night and yesterday but I am reading reports of alot of tree's down, open water on trails, and slush. Also groomers not being able to groom because everything needs to freeze again.

I left Mercer Sunday morning lots of rain started Saturday about 2:00 pm was still raing Sunday. Traffic was unreal don't think they could have gotten another trailer in the great northern.

I was up in Land O Lakes but left Saturday morning before the rain. Trails were better than expected. Didn't run into many wet areas. Only issue was road routes and parking lots were bad.

If your on Facebook go to snowtracks home page. Most of the Wisconsin and UP clubs post updates on there as well as riders.

If your on Facebook go to snowtracks home page. Most of the Wisconsin and UP clubs post updates on there as well as riders.

What I do is follow Snow Tracks and have them set as "see first" everytime they post an update I see it first on my feed. Sure beats going to the website and refreshing for updates!

Dropped the groomer through a swamp last night here in Oneida county worked on it all day finally had to call Musson Brothers. They brought out 320 excavator and drug it out,this little mishap is gonna cost the club a lot of money. All anybody cares about is smooth trails and don't understand what it takes to get them that way.

Dropped the groomer through a swamp last night here in Oneida county worked on it all day finally had to call Musson Brothers. They brought out 320 excavator and drug it out,this little mishap is gonna cost the club a lot of money. All anybody cares about is smooth trails and don't understand what it takes to get them that way.

You mean Musson didnt help out for free being a sponsor and all? Lol

Thanks for all you do Todd.

I have no complaints about Mussons they did an excellent job and they treat us very fair and a lot of times drop what there doing to help us out. The worst part was the groomer stoped running and we couldn't get it started so they were basically pulling dead weight. Unfortunately are trail system has A lot of swamps and low ground unlike some surround clubs that have all high ground and have been grooming for several week's.

I have no complaints about Mussons they did an excellent job and they treat us very fair and a lot of times drop what there doing to help us out. The worst part was the groomer stoped running and we couldn't get it started so they were basically pulling dead weight. Unfortunately are trail system has A lot of swamps and low ground unlike some surround clubs that have all high ground and have been grooming for several week's.

Musson does alot for the community. Glad you guys all worked together and got it out. Hopefully we get some colder weather.

Back