• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hayward, Wi area?

Deeppow16

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2016 Arctic Cat M8000
2009 Yamaha Nytro MTX (Totaled)
2002 Polaris 600 XCSP (Sold)
1999 Ski-doo Formula 500 (Totaled)
Anyone been up in the Hayward, Wi area lately? Heading up there this weekend and just wondering how the trails are. Will probably ride a lot of lakes.

Was up in Cable a couple weeks ago and the trails were ok. Get better if you head north east. Was in Clam Lake this weekend and north of there the trails were great till it got warm and they suffered some but much more snow there. Ashland county had the trails groomed well Iron county not so much.

map.html

Thanks for the info. I'm hoping that the big snow storm drops at least a few inches in the area. The girlfriend has been bugging me to take her out riding since she has only been out once in the last two years and my uncle lives just east of Hayward so figured they would have enough snow to trail ride. Not really my cup of tea but whatever makes the girl happy right? Haha!

Yes we do. After this last weekend of 40 deg temps our snow cover in central Minnesota is nothing by a few snow piles form the plows. pretty depressing if you ask me. I almost forget it was January yesterday.

I hope there right and it doesn't take any turns or sputters out of snow. I do like the looks of the graphs thought.

Headed to Cable next Wed. I hope the rain doesn't kill the trails.

Back