• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Will Yamaha..

Rtx, the lack of any 4stroke was a disappointment to me. I hope they bring at least 4 stroke for 16.

vector06 said:
While leftovers are definatley cheaper I do not want a 2011,now four model years old. I want a 2015 with modern tech that's reliable and performs in factory trim.

That's actually the thought I had when I started shopping for a leftover Apex. I found a 2011 Apex XTX that just so happens to be in the same color as the 2014 XTX. It was about $4K less and both were new on the show floor.

I did some research on here, and with some help realized the XTX got a bit of a wheel placement change in the skid for 2012 and found there were no real changes from then on, my search changed to 2012 and newer. I found a 2012 with only 260 miles on it and warranty under $9K at A DEALER!!! That's $5500 less than it was new on the showfloor!!

So I immediately added 2 more years of YES and I have my sled for another 5 years + I don't need the latest year if it has nothing new to offer. The 2015's are all black and red and I wanted at least some shade of blue!

The coolest part about the deal is that I had to drive 250 miles to get it, and even though they are a full-line Yamaha dealer, they could not get "that heavy fourstroke" off their showfloor fast enough. They sell mostly 2-stroke mountain sleds and could never understand why the original owner bought it in the first place, let alone traded it back in after one trip to Wisconsin.

I'm not looking back.

Back