• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Windshield Bag Picture

YammiMoose

Expert
Here is a good picture with the Medium windshield. Be careful while installing so you don't put it in upside down. Notice how nice it fits around the gauges. I had tried the one from the RX1 and found this one does fit better.

This is my first post with a picture. Hopefully it will come out ok. If it is too dark can someone fix it?

Thanks!

Attachments

• winshieldbag1.JPG
    winshieldbag1.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 177

Bodacious said:
Hey YammiMoose do you have the PN# for that bag? If so, could you post it?

I will post it later..... Still at work. :( I am reading all the ride reports and now I REALLY want to ride it !!!!!

I am not kidding when I say this sled looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's to all you lucky Bastards that got to ride before Thanksgiving.

;)! ;)! ;)! ;)! ;)! ;)! ;)! ;)! ;)! ;)!

MajorGasAttak said:
YammiMoose said:
Bodacious said:
Hey YammiMoose do you have the PN# for that bag? If so, could you post it?

Here ya go....

SMA-8FP13-00-00
The number on Yamahas site for the Apex/Attak is SMA-8FP21-20-00

The only thing I can tell you is that I am looking at the receipt my dealer gave me and that’s the part number he used. :?

MajorGasAttak said:
Are you outside the United States?

No,

Living in the USA....

I will say this, whenever I give a part number to a dealer I ask them to read me the description of the part before I order it.

If it was me I would give the dealer both part numbers and see what he comes up with.

Just to clarify this up a little bit the SMA-8FP13-00-00 number is for the front storage bag on an Apex and the windshield bag for an Apex is SMA-8FP21-20-00. We do have these items in stock if anyone is looking for either one.

YammiMoose did you maybe get a front storage bag at the same time?

Port-Parts said:
Just to clarify this up a little bit the SMA-8FP13-00-00 number is for the front storage bag on an Apex and the windshield bag for an Apex is SMA-8FP21-20-00. We do have these items in stock if anyone is looking for either one.

YammiMoose did you maybe get a front storage bag at the same time?
I actually ordered them both. But, I only have the windshield bag so far. The front storage bag hasn't come in yet. I think my dealer made a mistake and charged me for the front storage bag so that’s I went on. I bet when I get the front storage bag my receipt will show me being charged for the windshield bag. LOL

A big Thanks MajorGasAttak and Port-Parts for setting the record straight.

;)! ;)! ;)!

Back