• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Wisconsin residents

Country
USA
Snowmobile
srviper and apex
Where are you guys putting your trail permits? There is no way I am putting in on the hood, no good spot on the side panels. I'm thinking about putting it on the tunnel. The open spot behind the running boards below my expandable tunnel bag looks to be my best option but how do you think the dnr will like it???? :Rules:

I did that a couple of yrs ago and they did not like it. I also used to have PA registrated sleds with plates on the tunnel and they gave me crap about that.

Well they love you!

3 yrs ago I put one on the windshield, 2 hrs later I rolled the sled smashing the windshield I cut it out with snips and clear taped it to the hood they did not like that either

I have mine mounted on the Nytro, inside the panel by the front shock so you can see them from the very front. My sled is getting wrapped and I don't want to cover everything up so I will try to place them in the same spot on my Viper. DNR won't say anything by me, but the county sherrif and officers have a field day if it isn't where it should be.

I live in MN and ride sometimes in WI. I went out one cold morning (0 F) and didn't want to chance losing the sticker because it was so cold out so I had it in my pocket. Darn county sheriff got me for a $250 ticket.

yeah, they can be sticklers if they want to....

Back