• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Wny hill climb races

Yea I think I will try running the money, still getting it dialed in in. The trail track will have to do for this weekend and just hope it hooks up on whatever base we have! Looks like Brett Bender and Tim Bender will be there all day.

I believe I will run in the Pro Mod 1250 Power Adder class and the King Of The Hill Power Adder class. I think they shorten those 2 classes to 400' instead of 500' for top speed safety concerns. All depends on how well I can get the power to the ground at the line lol

I'm worried about hooking up myself. I'm gonna pull my coupling blocks and do a little testing here on my property. My sled hooks pretty damn good. Hopefully if I can get it to hook I should walk all over the 800 2 smokes that'll be there. My bosses xcr 800 couldn't touch me last Saturday. N he's got some stuff done. Only sleds I haven't been against yet is the etec 800 and the new ac 800s

My best friend has a 2012 xrs with the 800 etec, nice sled but not overly impressive top end. The new cats are faster than the skidoo from what ive seen and the races ive been at. With your 1.5" track you should hook up pretty good on the hill, are you studded? In the very near future ill be extended mine to a 128" track with slightly overlength studs, probably 220 of them lol have to hook up to have a chance at winning

Yea it would be nice to run 660' on snow but limited by hill length and Daly isn't a fan of turbo sleds and giving them distance to overcome big mill na 2 strokes. 400' foot for bigger sleds is claimed for "safety" but Oh well, at least we have a good amount of races here in NY to attend and get out and have some fun

What's ur sled pushing for hp?

I really thought there would be more Ty members in wny going to this. Lol is it just us?

Between 325-340 HP on mine with the boost turned up.
Mauri (Mbarryracing) should be there. Wether or not he will be bringing his turbo apex and racing idk. I would think there would be some more TY members there. There should also be a FPP stage 3 RX-1 turbo there. Maybe Aron Excell with his stage 4 FPP turbo nytro/rx-1.

Should be a good show tomorrow. I'm hopin to lay a whoopin to all my buddies that tell me my sled is heavy and slow. I guess my boss is gonna be there too. He was making clutching changes to the xcr when I left. I told him that's still not gonna help. Him lol.

Should be, I might just be spectating now. Some things came up so may not race this one. Might have to wait to race until the next date in March when they run at KB again. Ill look for ya either way. Always nice to meet fellow TY members

Too bad. I was lookin forward to seein ur sled. Just ran some test runs In my field. Even with a new belt I'm on the rev limiter. Thinking the stealth air box mod has something to do with it. Contemplating adding more weight to the clutch weights

Back