• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Wny hill climb races

Yea just some bad timing this weekend lol i'd definitely add weight and bring your rpms down or youll just be leaving power on the table unused. Ill probably race at peak n peek in march and KB in march the second time around. Ill just have to be a spectator for the first time in a lot of years. I should be able to find you and your sled easy enough from the description. Ill be in a red and white arctiva jacket and a Yamaha hat

Yea just some bad timing this weekend lol i'd definitely add weight and bring your rpms down or youll just be leaving power on the table unused. Ill probably race at peak n peek in march and KB in march the second time around. Ill just have to be a spectator for the first time in a lot of years. I should be able to find you and your sled easy enough from the description. Ill be in a red and white arctiva jacket and a Yamaha hat

That was my first and last time running with that group. The way things were ran and basically getting robbed twice put a bad taste in my mouth. I won't be back. I spent to much money to get screwed like that. Twice!! It was nice to meet you though. I don't run into to many Ty members around here.

I hear ya, nice meeting you as well. I woke up to see Daly had updated his status and in it "to the pros turbos who used 400' as a threat and excuse not to come and whined etc. etc." Apparently im a whiny pro because i asked why he had changed the distance. Well that post isnt going to get this whiny pro to race at your next event lol ill stick to black jack racing events in the future.

Back