• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

WON'T START

jonnyz36

Extreme
So I go to start my 2010 XTX today and it turns and turns and turns. Then back fires a couple times, sputters, starts for a few seconds then stops. Battery was getting low so I have the charger on it now and will try again in a little bit. I had some old fuel in it from last spring so I think that might be the problem. Will this foul my plugs?

HELP!!! :o|

jonnyz36 said:
But it won't start with the new fuel either. Will a depleted battery be a problem too.

Yes if the battery is not full it will trun over all day but not start, you could hookup a set of jumper cables from a car (car must be truned off) it should start then. But the plugs could be bad by now.

pull the plugs and dry them off, or just buy news ones and with new gas should start up, happened to me one year too.

A similer thing happen to me a few winters ago only the fuel relay fuse froze and it could not deliver the fuel. I warmed up the fuse and she started. I then put the upgraded relay in the sled. May not be the same problem just throwing it out there to help trouble shoot.......

X2 on bad plugs.

Back