• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

wrecked xtx on sled swap??

bleedyamaha

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 Yamaha Sidewinder Rtx Le 2012 Yamaha Vector Ltx
2014-10-01_18-43-34.jpg
I seen this xtx on sled swap and they dont know what happened. You guys have any suggestions to what happen or if this person survived. Looks like it went over a cliff at a high rate of speed. Hope whomever wrecked is ok.

Last edited:

picture would help.

I bid on that when it sold at auction at recreationsalvage. It went around 3k and I was only willing to go 1500. Appears a car hit it in a parking lot by my guess. Where is it listed and how much now?

I bid on that when it sold at auction at recreationsalvage. It went around 3k and I was only willing to go 1500. Appears a car hit it in a parking lot by my guess. Where is it listed and how much now?
It is listed on Sledswap.com Someone in Detroit Lakes Mn. has it listed it showed zero bids.

Went back on sledswap.com and looked at his other adds. They are all sleds that said they were sold at recreationsalvage 2 weeks ago. And they are both listed as Minnesota. Now it sounds fishy, how did none of those sleds sell at recreationsalvage 2 weeks ago? I bid on 2 of the sleds that were said sold. Sound fishy??

Went back on sledswap.com and looked at his other adds. They are all sleds that said they were sold at recreationsalvage 2 weeks ago. And they are both listed as Minnesota. Now it sounds fishy, how did none of those sleds sell at recreationsalvage 2 weeks ago? I bid on 2 of the sleds that were said sold. Sound fishy??
I think there is 2 businesses are in partnership with each other. Scam Scam Scam. You may be on to something. Buyers beware

Here is the post from Yamadog a while back, http://www.ty4stroke.com/threads/anyone-looking-for-a-motor.129617/

And here is the closed listing,

idder or Seller? Sign in for your status.
Listing Format:Auction
Current price :$3,035.00
Starting bid:$100.00
# of bids:30
Closes: Auction is closed
Zipcode:56501
Started: 8/13/2014 2:39:03 PM
Ended: 9/17/2014 10:40:00 AM
Seller: Tsrec
High Bidder(s): nytro152
I guess this is really and old post. Sorry to bring this up again but like you said somethings fishy.

Could it just be recreational salvage, the seller is listing for sale not auction format? Maybe they had a reserve and even the 'winning' bidder didn't win. Fishy or not, their auction format being so long is ridiculous.

it did not hit the reserve that is still being offered by Recreational Salvage currently there are $0 bids on it. I have bought 2 sleds from them and they are legit. If the insurance company places the reserve they have to honor it.

Back