• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

wrecked xtx on sled swap??

it did not hit the reserve that is still being offered by Recreational Salvage currently there are $0 bids on it. I have bought 2 sleds from them and they are legit. If the insurance company places the reserve they have to honor it.

Would be nice if that was indicated. Looks like few of those sleds sold last auction.

I know it would but Cranky Ape is the only one that I follow that allows access to the closed sales list for several days after the auction. And why this uit is not on their site currently is confusing. Maybe they are letting it rest for a week or 2 and then putting it back on the site.

Wait I just checked it again and the listing date was September 3rd I bet they forgot to pull it off sledswap and it did sell on their site.

Wait I just checked it again and the listing date was September 3rd I bet they forgot to pull it off sledswap and it did sell on their site.

The one I really wanted was the wrecked F800 2012 Cat, and it is on sledswap and also back on recreationsalvage. I bid it up to 1700 before which was more than fair and it did not sell. It is listed at 3500 buy it now for a totalled sled. Anyways I prefer a real auction as anybody can pay retail for a wreck....lol.

"FAIR" well now were talking insurance companies here don't forget!!!!! They probably offered the owner a $5000.00 buy back.

I totalled an Apex in 06 bad (over 105mph). Bulkhead, skis, 4 a arms, all body work, clutches, tunnel, seat, skid rails, dash pod, handlebars, hand controlls and magneto cover on engine all junk. I bought the sled for 9k they offered me buy back of $5000.00

"FAIR" well now were talking insurance companies here don't forget!!!!! They probably offered the owner a $5000.00 buy back.

I totalled an Apex in 06 bad (over 105mph). Bulkhead, skis, 4 a arms, all body work, clutches, tunnel, seat, skid rails, dash pod, handlebars, hand controlls and magneto cover on engine all junk. I bought the sled for 9k they offered me buy back of $5000.00

And I bought a very wrecked Apex back about 6 years ago and put it back together, then blew the engine about 50 miles later because they ran it without oil (said they didn't when I bought it). Point is I kinda like rebuilding wrecks.
brokeapex.jpg

Nice I was just kidding I have a pile of them here also.

I know I bought a wrecked apex off crashed toys and found out it had been siiting in the yard for 8 months without the hood or air box the motor was junk. I go look at them now before bidding.

Back