• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

XTX owners!! Want a new option in storage?

Sled Solutions said:
Zakre said:
let hope this time she holds up, goin on a few longer trips soon so i'm in a hurry lol

This time I'm confident it's going to be right. Last trip it was fine most of the day until SPEEDY over there did a 6 mile stretch at 90 mph. Good thing he did!!

I won't sell you a bag that is going to catch fire and I'm sure you don't want a bag that turns your XTX into fire ball. There definitely is a reason nobody has offered anything like this, very tough job working around that exhaust.

I'm really happy with the way the bag turned out and if somebody owned a digital camera I'd have pictures for ya'll. ;):D

So far all my TY experices with seller has been good and i know the same will come when it arrives at my door ready to ride! Looking at future drool items already.... i need to find some more cash!

Revision 3 and should be the last.

It looks much different than the first bag but size wise it's equal to the original maybe 100 cu in. smaller.

Attachments

• XTX revision 3.JPG
    XTX revision 3.JPG
    195.3 KB · Views: 104
  • XTX revision 3 (3).JPG
    XTX revision 3 (3).JPG
    163.8 KB · Views: 91
  • XTX revision 3 (2).JPG
    XTX revision 3 (2).JPG
    237 KB · Views: 88
Unfortunately the testing didn't go well. The bag didn't melt but if not attached properly the bag can hit the exhaust turn out. After a lot of development money and effort I just don't see it happening. We are going to refund everyone's money and cancel the project. The configuration of the current bag was the only option and many are not happy with the way it looks. There are NO other options, this set up was it and it didn't work as well as I had hoped. I feel everyone's pain as I owned a Nytro and know the storage problem. We can not produce a product that has this many "if's" for liability reasons. This is probably why nobody has come up with anything better than the Skinz bag. If any of you want the Skinz bag instead I can see about rushing some through otherwise I will be refunding everyone's money today.

Sorry to get everyone's hopes up, we tried. :o|

It's probbaly why Yamaha has their back rack design using heat shields and a turn out.

this is not the news i wanted, i really dont want to buy the yami bags as the rack is 300 alone. I guess now i get to buy a backpack to get me through.

go undertunnel

someone just needs to find the source for those undertunnel's cheaper then tachcardia....its def out there, got mine off ebay for $170. havent seen anymore for my buddy tho. but its def nice having 3 gallons of fuel back there AND room for a e-series mini pack if i move the taillight. thats the route im going...kinda like stopndrop's xtx but mini bag instead of max.

Back