• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamacharger.... CPR now sells these....

This is cazy.... 1st thing is snowdust2
quit causing problems... this is your 1st and last warning and you will be gone too....

2nd thing, we have MPI who is a site sponsor as well as CPR and Ulmer.... if I dont get on this and make everyone happy I loose 3 great advertisers.... with out sponsors I will not be able to afford to keep this server running and have free memberships and all the free trivia and free gifts at the TY Rides and so on.... I try to make it fair for everyone and this is the thanks I get.... you have to understand or I will just shut the whole thing down .... or better yet maybe I should just sell it off to Doo Talk ..LOL... it is what it is... and I dont care if you are Hondo or not, you will be removed if you want to piss me off and push me .. everyone needs to play nice.... Hondo still has a chance to come back... I have extended my offer several times for him to contact me and he has failed to do so... I WILL NOT BEG for him to come back... rules are rules.

One last thing.... any of the users on this site would like to further discuss this matter please contact me or better yet join us on a ride and we can talk face to face.

Tom.....now i get it,thanks for the explanation,you are between a rock and hard place.

i see why the name change on title clearly now.

advertising pays the bills,and its as simple as that.

Dan

pdrmike said:
Kviper (Kevin) and I GOT IT INSTALLED TODAY!! We are no virgins at turning wrench's and it took us around 6 1/2 hours. Install went very smooth and directions explained it well. Here are a few pics of the install.

Anyway now for the report we have been waiting for, how it performs!!

Kevin took it for a lap, came back, gave it to me and I ran one myself and all I have to say about it is...................... Ahh, supper is ready, guess we will have to wait to see. I hope Kevin chimes in to finish!!
..You done supper yet ????????

We spent some time with it on the dyno today, hopefully Kevin will pop on and tell you the results. I would, but it isn't my sled! Ohhhh, the suspense!!!!!

pdrmike said:
We spent some time with it on the dyno today, hopefully Kevin will pop on and tell you the results. I would, but it isn't my sled! Ohhhh, the suspense!!!!!
YES...BUT i aim glad that you guys are doing it right...The dyno IS the way !!Thanks - and look forward to the report !! (as i aim booked in at G-Force in Quebec for INSTALL in early Jan.)..I hope your report is good. :o| .(for ALL Yam. owners) ;)! but the truth is what counts...Thanks again guys !!!!!! :rocks:

dyno

[Dyno with excell muffler 178hp now that's good numbers.][/b]

MrSled said:
shanksyamaha said:
Any particular reason the title of this thread changed???

Hmm... let me think....there is talk about other Chargers in this thread.... so why not, would you rather I remove the thread completely?

No, I dont want ya to remove the thread completely but do what you wish. I was just asking because I didn't know. Now I know......

Well to start off i would like to apologize for the delay's due to circumstances beyond my and Jeffs control. It looked like it was going to be a while before i could get together with Jeff and the Dyno so i decided to get the kit and get at it. Thanks to pdrmike we got at it yesterday morning and about seven hours later we were complete. The instruction's were good but if you are going to be installing a kit i would recommended contacting G-Force (ask for Danny) and get the up dates as they are important. Last night i called Jeff at Simmons CPR to tell him we were ready for the Dyno wen available. To my surprise he said the project that was on the Dyno got cut short due to problems and fund's and we could go at it today. I know we had no stock pull's!!!!! Jeff said all the Apex's box stock pulled 147-148 hp on his Dyno with not much variance, Maybe 4 hp from highest to lowest. We did get three pull's in all around 168 hp at 10,800 rpm. Peak torque was 87 Lb/ft at 9,400 rpm. Computer problem's turned up and prevented Jeff from doing any more pull's and he could not save or print the run's. Jeff said it performed exactly as G-Force said it would making a solid 20 hp over stock. We did have an Innovate A/F hooked up with reading's around 12.8 to 13 to one at WOT. We are planning to return to the Dyno to try the PC-111 as well as some of Jeffs idea's to make a few more hp, Hopefully he will get the computer problem's resolved and we will be able to have some Dyno sheet's to post. Wen i got finished plowing snow at 11:00pm i jumped in the groomer and made a couple passes on the trail that crosses our field so with it getting as cold as it did last night i would have some hard pack to try it on this morning. It came out of the hole around 10,500 and went to 11,000 by about 600 ft and yes you could feel the aditional power!! This is all i have for now but hope to have more in the near future. kviper

Mr. Sled: I understand completely what you are talking about. One thing, I sure would like to hear more on the board regarding the products of your sponsors, these boards are the way the real story gets heard. I understand that this new turbo isn't one of your supporters, hopefully they will be at some point. I can see why people are excited about a new product, it's hard to prevent the news from getting out and the guy who owns that company is happy I'm sure with all the free talk about the product. Once this thread dies, tho, it's over and he needs to buck up and compete with advertising that he has to pay for. Just my thoughts, thanks for the great board and your fair treatment of issues of the day with our Yammi's. Wig

kviper said:
Well to start off i would like to apologize for the delay's due to circumstances beyond my and Jeffs control. It looked like it was going to be a while before i could get together with Jeff and the Dyno so i decided to get the kit and get at it. Thanks to pdrmike we got at it yesterday morning and about seven hours later we were complete. The instruction's were good but if you are going to be installing a kit i would recommended contacting G-Force (ask for Danny) and get the up dates as they are important. Last night i called Jeff at Simmons CPR to tell him we were ready for the Dyno wen available. To my surprise he said the project that was on the Dyno got cut short due to problems and fund's and we could go at it today. I know we had no stock pull's!!!!! Jeff said all the Apex's box stock pulled 147-148 hp on his Dyno with not much variance, Maybe 4 hp from highest to lowest. We did get three pull's in all around 168 hp at 10,800 rpm. Peak torque was 87 Lb/ft at 9,400 rpm. Computer problem's turned up and prevented Jeff from doing any more pull's and he could not save or print the run's. Jeff said it performed exactly as G-Force said it would making a solid 20 hp over stock. We did have an Innovate A/F hooked up with reading's around 12.8 to 13 to one at WOT. We are planning to return to the Dyno to try the PC-111 as well as some of Jeffs idea's to make a few more hp, Hopefully he will get the computer problem's resolved and we will be able to have some Dyno sheet's to post. Wen i got finished plowing snow at 11:00pm i jumped in the groomer and made a couple passes on the trail that crosses our field so with it getting as cold as it did last night i would have some hard pack to try it on this morning. It came out of the hole around 10,500 and went to 11,000 by about 600 ft and yes you could feel the aditional power!! This is all i have for now but hope to have more in the near future. kviper

nice report, very good news

kviper said:

Sorry to bring back an old thread but Im interested to hear more. Have you guys had a chance to dyno anymore?? Anymore ride time?? Any issues or problems with the kit arising yet?? Im planning to purchase a kit this spring and have it installed for next winter, just looking for more info..

Back