• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha Attak A Arm Protectors

i have the Yamaha accessory ones. no cracking yet that I have seen even on the set on my 05 war witch has had them since I bought it in the spring of 06. they have had some rock and tree hits with no damage showing. I think I ran over a 3-4" tree a few times with them.

they are on the sled in my avatar pic and sig pic. when I get home (if I have internet) I will post up a pic of me breaking trail with the apex in 2' of powder and you can see how much they help hold up the sled. I do have curve xs skis as well but the gaurds help a lot on their own as I ran with the stock skis and the bumper would stay on top.

If you have internet that would be great. Are you running regular yamaha skid plate as well?

Yes I am. Dang Internet is down again for the 3rd night. See if I can do this from my phone.
image.jpg

Back