• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha Canada Part Prices

jimmie d

TY 4 Stroke Master
the sled prices are bad but the part prices are insane, triple the U.S. prices good example is the 07 Snow Flap U.S. $25 Canada $89 nut, bolts fasteners are just as bad in pricing.

Jim

Tell me about it. I recently bought an 06 flap recently from a US dealer. I'll try to buy all parts in the US from now on. There is a dealer near my in-laws, 5 minutes from the border. There's a UPS store in the same NYS town, only 2 minutes from the border. On Saturday, the store was just jammed full with packages, tires, etc. I'm sure most were for Canadians.

In general, vehicle parts are alot cheaper in the US. Drives me nuts. I bought an O2 sensor for my Tacoma for $102 USD shipped. It was $253 CAD here at the dealer, even more at Auto Parts Xtra and Napa. Buddy just bought 2 front hubs for his chevy avalanche for 1/2 price after exchange.

-Al

You guys should hear what I get.
I buy some stuff in the US and a person on here and other sites mouths me off for doing so.
He says "you get what you pay for".
WTF?, If I buy something from a Canadian dealer or a US dealer its the same part right?

I wont mention names either,he calls me enough to cry about things.
Im sure Ill get another.

Attachments

• Hand Guards Hook Attachement.jpg
    Hand Guards Hook Attachement.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 83
Other than 2006 bars for the Apex, The yanks seem to get a much better deal on everything.

Glad I dont have to buy sled parts in Sweden.

jimmie d said:
the sled prices are bad but the part prices are insane, triple the U.S. prices good example is the 07 Snow Flap U.S. $25 Canada $89 nut, bolts fasteners are just as bad in pricing.

Jim

is it that much cheaper? I just paid $69.95 for one at my local dealer. :o|

Here's a good one, new style mirrors for Apex;
8FP-W2628-01-00 $79.95 US which at 1.15 exchange is $92 CDN

Yamaha Canada, same p/n, .....$139.69... :o| :ORC :drink:

The same goes for the whole sled!!! Yamaha Canada stiffs us Canuks to the max and gets away wtih it. Isn't Yamaha Canada and Yamaha USA. owned by the same parent company? Yamaha International ? Now we northerners are not allowed to purchase a sled for out southern buddies. Also how can they not honnor a USA warranty in Canada. This is b...crap. A warranty should be valid in North America. Same as all vehicles sold on both sides. This is COMMUNISM and are we gonna take it ? Come on guys... if enough of us squeel the wheel will get the grease. They got a great product but lack respect for us. ANYBODY ELSE FEEL THE SAME OR AM I ALONE? :4STroke:
:yam: :ORC :rocks:

Do a search.

We are all with ya.

We beat it to death last winter. It is what it is. We live with it or do like Jimmie and others and buy in the States.

Just be thankful you do not live in Northern Europe.

We need an emoticon for Yamaha Canada pricing sucks.

Back