• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha nytro code 81,hand warmer

Crisse55

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Nytro xtx 1050cc 2009
Wildcat 700cc efi 1996
Escapade 503cc 1987
Astro sno-jet 340cc 1977
Zrt 1000cc 1997
I have a nytro xtx 2009 and im getting code 81,i know it's about the hand warmer but the switch itself wont work,Thumb warmer work fine but not getting power on anny grip from the switch and not able to control the heat from it,nothing appear in the dash exept for flasing check engine and the code,What could it be?If it was the element,only one would go out and one would still be fine right?

I have a nytro xtx 2009 and im getting code 81,i know it's about the hand warmer but the switch itself wont work,Thumb warmer work fine but not getting power on anny grip from the switch and not able to control the heat from it,nothing appear in the dash exept for flasing check engine and the code,What could it be?If it was the element,only one would go out and one would still be fine right?

check harness for rub thru as it goes over the tank and under the bars.

I have reading on the switch when pressing it but no reading on the warmer itself,i noticed both plug were unpluged(probably from previous owner)Pluged it back and no change,i'll look for rub tomorow

Back