• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha Nytro MTX set up help

I have a question for u about your mountain tech front end, have you ever bent the bolts that go through the top ball joint and the spindles
I actually have not been able to test my front end yet since I put it on a few months ago. My sled took a #*$&@ before my last trip a couple weeks ago so unfortunately I don't have anything to report. I hope my bolt doesn't bend though.

I actually have not been able to test my front end yet since I put it on a few months ago. My sled took a #*$&@ before my last trip a couple weeks ago so unfortunately I don't have anything to report. I hope my bolt doesn't bend though.
oh that sucks, first time I went out I climbed a snow pile and jumped, into some drifts behind it, and I must have hit some thing because my bolt was bent about 30 degrees do u know is it a common problem?

oh that sucks, first time I went out I climbed a snow pile and jumped, into some drifts behind it, and I must have hit some thing because my bolt was bent about 30 degrees do u know is it a common problem?
I don't think so but mountaintech is the guy you will want to talk too as he is the one who makes them so he could let you know.

Back