• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha SnoX takes third in pro open!!!

Me and some people were spose to be going to hayward wisconsin this past weekend for the pro races..but people backed out..i had 3 free pit passes..damn..

pat the rat said:
i missed that race and i live right close to kirkland lake,damn i was mad,i had my dates mixed up,ah well,i was gone on a sledding trip

Its tough to have your dates mixed up... Dont want to say the wrong name in a delicate situation!! :o| :tg:

Sorry couldnt resist.. ;)!

Tayz588 said:
Me and some people were spose to be going to hayward wisconsin this past weekend for the pro races..but people backed out..i had 3 free pit passes..damn..

Where do you go to get passes/tickets for these races? Never been to one before. I was thinking of going to the one in Lake geneva. Thanks

awsome congratulations to yamaha and hayden, they've improved steadily, too bad it's only one race left! maybe i'll have to watch the live streaming on the last race! Oh and hope that Taylor get his foot alright soon would be very cool to see both of them fighting for podiums :Rockon:

sheetwright said:
Tayz588 said:

Where do you go to get passes/tickets for these races? Never been to one before. I was thinking of going to the one in Lake geneva. Thanks

Sometimes the dealer can get them for you, otherwise let me know I can usually get them from the race teams

http://snowmobile.off-road.com/snowmobi ... ail/566511

Kråkan said:
pat the rat said:
i missed that race and i live right close to kirkland lake,damn i was mad,i had my dates mixed up,ah well,i was gone on a sledding trip

Its tough to have your dates mixed up... Dont want to say the wrong name in a delicate situation!! :o| :tg:

Sorry couldnt resist.. ;)!
ah,ah,good one,never thought about it,should of said'' my schedule''ya that's better

Back