• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha Viper or Artic cat ZR 7000

Good to hear, I knew you would love it
We just got back from Algonquin Park last night from a 4 day trip. The trails where in excellent condition the first three days but warm weather with rain the last day took the trails down quickly.
Looks like its over for me

Good to hear, I knew you would love it
We just got back from Algonquin Park last night from a 4 day trip. The trails where in excellent condition the first three days but warm weather with rain the last day took the trails down quickly.
Looks like its over for me

Glad you had a good trip. I am all done . Did 4 trips so not bad when we have to travel so far.

Yep agree, living in the sunny south we have to be ready to travel to find snow

I’m sure BOP fuse relocate kit is good, but you really don’t need it. Not trying to take away a sale from BOP, but if you want to save a few bucks go to frequently asked questions in the viper section and look for fuse box relocation thread. Really you only need to drill 2 holes in the clutch guard and fasten the existing bracket with 2 steel rivets and your good to go.

Good to know......thanks

I’m sure BOP fuse relocate kit is good, but you really don’t need it. Not trying to take away a sale from BOP, but if you want to save a few bucks go to frequently asked questions in the viper section and look for fuse box relocation thread. Really you only need to drill 2 holes in the clutch guard and fasten the existing bracket with 2 steel rivets and your good to go.
Thanks . I will check it out soon.

Ski doo is a mustard bucket and cat is called a ditch pickle , you’ve never heard of this?
We call the standupper backpack wearing off trail exhaust can riders ditch pickles.

Back