• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yellowstone

crk1333

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Current sleds:
2020 900T Enduro
2020 900 Enduro
2022 Expedition Sport 600ACE
2011 GT 600 Ace
Defender Lonestar with Tracks (does this count?)

Past Sleds:
2016 Apex XTX
2016 Renegade 900 Ace
2014 Venture TF
1996 Grand Touring 380
1994 Grand Touring 580

https://www.nps.gov/yell/learn/news/12222018.htm

does that mean you can self guid through yellowstone during the shutdown?

Good question! I am willing to bet that you still have to go through their lottery system. The lottery runs August 1st through 31st. They draw passes on Sept 15th. They allow 4 self guided groups a day. Groups of 4. You still have to have sleds that are approved by them emissions and decibels. To go in. I saw their list recently. They like e-tech. But on Yamahas I am confused they only list an engine family. It did not appear match my Vectors.

The allowed Etec's? The last time I checked, the only Doo's they liked were the Ace engines. It sure would be nice to be able to take our Yamaha's through. It's a bucket list trip to go back with my daughter. Everyone should do it one time.

I would borrow my buddies Etec's if that were the case.

The allowed Etec's? The last time I checked, the only Doo's they liked were the Ace engines. It sure would be nice to be able to take our Yamaha's through. It's a bucket list trip to go back with my daughter. Everyone should do it one time.

I would borrow my buddies Etec's if that were the case.

Your right Biff they only allow Ski Doo 4Strokes

Back