• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

z bros front suspension

Stone9

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2013 Nytro XTX
Anyone who has.this setup, did the kit come with new ski bushing s? I bought mine off a guy on here and I used stock ones and have a lot of play

They don't come with new bushings. Maybe find replacement brass inserts for the zbros spindles and see if that tightens it up.

The Z-Broz spindles come with bushing pressed into the lower mount for the skis. But do not cone with any of the A-arm bushing. The stock yami bushings maybe different than the Z-broz bushing & that could cause the slop in the set up. You should be able to contact Z-Broz & get new bushings for them. I've had really good luck working with them. Give it a try but I can't see those bushings wearing out without a ton of usage.

Yes I am talking about the ski mount. The inserts or bushings are sloppy. I need to take it apart to see if I can tell which. I have left message after message with z broz and no call back.

That's seems strange since I've never had that problem from them. Well just keep calling and hopefully you can get through to them.

got a hold of them. they took care of it. thanks guys

Glad to hear it worked out!

Back