• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

zbros +3 front end 40" wide

rlcofmn said:
Not to take anything away from the Z broz front end, I'm sure it's a top notch product when running Spherical bearings.
can you expand on the spherical bearings part??

rlcofmn said:
I'm sure Z broz will continue to put out top notch products year after year, but for Innovation and thinking outside the box for making the Nytro what people say it can't be Skinz gets my vote.
good point..

ruffryder said:
rlcofmn said:
Not to take anything away from the Z broz front end, I'm sure it's a top notch product when running Spherical bearings.
can you expand on the spherical bearings part??

This was talked about earlier. The best way I can illustrate the amount of force put into your shocks is by how much my stock A arms were bowed around the shock mount. This is from vertical forces, causing both the front and rear tube to bow.
P4030025.jpg

I know many other's agree that putting that much force into one tab on your upper mount is a recipe for disaster. So thats where my Spherical bearings came from, I would not even consider running the Z Broz with anything but spherical bearing equipped shocks mounted in the stock location.

ruffryder said:
sorry, I was confused and thought you were talking about the bearings in the a-arms, not the shocks.

Gotcha, I sometimes think faster than I type and or type faster than I think. :o|

ruffryder said:
beeze455 said:
beeze455 said:
I e-mailed them for more details and pictures.

Still have not heard from zbroz, but skinz has already sent me a DVD.

Does the best salesman make the best product?

If I e-mail a company with questions like seeing pictures of the setup on a snowmobile, I expect a response in at least a week. I started this thread with the idea of buying zbros, but guess what. I ordered the skinz a-arms and fox evols a few days ago.

I posted a thread to see what people thought. People had many concerns. I e-mailed zbros for pictures and the concerns and no response. If they had responded with details and pictures I could actually debate, but nothing.

I find salesmen very useful and always try to build a relationship with them. I cant name the number of times a salesmen at work and home have helped me out. Salesmen can break the rules and push things through.

Don't give me a hard time about trying to educate myself on a porduct before I buy it. It is $1000 plus.

beeze455 said:
ruffryder said:
beeze455 said:
beeze455 said:

If I e-mail a company with questions like seeing pictures of the setup on a snowmobile, I expect a response in at least a week. I started this thread with the idea of buying zbros, but guess what. I ordered the skinz a-arms and fox evols a few days ago.

I posted a thread to see what people thought. People had many concerns. I e-mailed zbros for pictures and the concerns and no response. If they had responded with details and pictures I could actually debate, but nothing.

I find salesmen very useful and always try to build a relationship with them. I cant name the number of times a salesmen at work and home have helped me out. Salesmen can break the rules and push things through.

Don't give me a hard time about trying to educate myself on a porduct before I buy it. It is $1000 plus.

Does no one actually make phone calls anymore. I send a email get no response, I call. Been watching over on snowest a SPG kit install. Looks like a nightmare to install.

it cant be any harder than replacing a-arm bushings and ball joints, as long as the subframe is straight

beeze455 said:
I wasn't trying to, just seemed like you put a lot of emphasis on getting a free product dvd.

Not sure if you know, but it is snow show season out here in the West. Zbroz has probably been busy with attending them the last couple of weeks. I was saddened that skins was not there, as I was interested in seeing their products.

Congrats on your purchase. Let us know how it all works out.

Bamboo said:
Been watching over on snowest a SPG kit install. Looks like a nightmare to install.

Care to go into more detail? I try my best to avoid that sight if at all possible.

I can't understand how the skinz kit could be "a nightmare to install". I have the kit sitting in my shop if you have any questions feel free to ask on one of the skinz threads. ;)!

rlcofmn said:
Bamboo said:
Been watching over on snowest a SPG kit install. Looks like a nightmare to install.

Care to go into more detail? I try my best to avoid that sight if at all possible.

I can't understand how the skinz kit could be "a nightmare to install". I have the kit sitting in my shop if you have any questions feel free to ask on one of the skinz threads. ;)!

May be the instructions are not clear. But there are guys having problems. Upper arms going on backwards, getting the alignment looks to be a big one. Also having to pound on the spindle to get it to fit.
Id love to have a kit but it sounds like a lot of trouble for $2K(id need the shocks) Funny though not a single works about the zeros kit, just praise.

Bamboo said:
beeze455 said:
ruffryder said:
beeze455 said:
beeze455 said:

Does no one actually make phone calls anymore. I send a email get no response, I call. Been watching over on snowest a SPG kit install. Looks like a nightmare to install.

It is 2011 and I wanted pictures.

I just put mine on and it is not hard to install. Christopher that is authoring that thread is very meticulous and sweats all the tiny details and wants to make sure everything is right. He has not done a ton of mechanical stuff so he wants to make sure it gets done right.

It is not a hard install.

Back