• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ZX-2 and Ice scratchers- Can they be used?

tkuss

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Anybody know if Ice scratchers can be mounted on the ZX-2? I am going to be using a larger lug track next year, so I will need extra cooling and hyfax lube when the trails are hard.

IMG_1979.jpg

Perhaps look into a set of scratchers that either mount to the running boards or skis.

Yea, hartmann makes a scratcher that mounts to the skis but I think it has to be down all the time, which I don't want. I don't plan on using the scratchers alot, just when the trails are rock hard. Anybody have experience with hartmass scratchers.

I have hartman's scratchers. They can be placed up when not in use. They worked well until I did some off trail riding through large brush and bent them. The brackets broke when I tried to straighten it back. I haven't but them back on yet I figure I'll make bracket out of a thicker metal so it does bend as easy. I was going threw so nasty stuff. Sometimes my sled thinks it's a Timberjack.

I’ve been through 4 sets of sliders this season. I really need to do something as well. I might oversize my front idlers just to taker some weight off the front since they always wear through on the same spot.

Dan

Back