• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ZX-2 Extend kit- need help!

tkuss

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Over winter i bought a 144" extend kit from a guy on the internet, it came with everything but the ZX-2 extend manual and the bolts.

Here is a picture of what I have right now.

IMG_2831.jpg

IMG_2832.jpg

Can anyone help me out, and tell what else I need, do I just get bolts that fit in the holes from a hardware store and call it good. Or are some of the holes not for bolts.

Any help would be much appreciated.

A response from me may take a few days
Thanks

Here is the pdf of the 136" extension kit from AD Boivin.
Should be the same for the 144".

Attachments

• ZX2-EXT-136.pdf
    526.3 KB · Views: 531
Since I just did the 144 extension I can help you out the best I can. After reviewing the 136 extension manual, I noticed it was somewhat the same. All except the inside I used the aluminum long plate instead of the one that said zxtend on it. I got both in my package. But the 144" manual says to use the one with the label on the outside and the longer aluminum plate on the insides. I can take some pictures, I think I might have took some with it off the sled.. As for bolts Ill have to look at my manual to see what they say.

Subaru2006

kinger said:
Do you think there is any way to modify the mount of the Zxtend so that it would have a tip up?

No I don't.

I will take a bit of a look at it though, but I think you would need plastic with a different mold.

Anybody have problems with not being able to get the rear axel in place with an extended ZX-2?

I have extended to 144" and need a 2" shorter rail extension to fit my 144" track. I will take pictures tommorow. I have few ideas on how to fix it, but will contact Boivin and see what they say.

Back