• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

zx2 issue

well i finally pulled the skid and replaced the slides. looking at my skid looks like the rail on the left is just bowed a little. mine has always hit in that spot but never to cause a real problem. the slide on that side usually becomes angled but that's about it. while it was out i did some measuring on things and everything seems fine.

after i put mine back in i probably readjusted the track tension and alignment a million times seeing if i could get it more centered. no go. ill just have to live with it i guess. lol

i can measure rail/slide to track lugs on both sides and there equal per say all the way from rear to front, but on the left side right after the front sway arm mount on rail it looks to bow to the left about 2-3mm or so and the right stays equal..

my only thought is maybe i tweaked that front rail while installing it or came that way. either way ive had 3000 miles of enjoyment.... :jump:

subaru2006

I wouldn't think you would be able to tweak the rails. It probably came like that. Glad to hear you are trouble free. Mine is doing good now.

Back