• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

03 Service manual

lazy,
Are you one of the guys that asks a question on this site that is in the owner's manual? Like what gas to use, or what is the belt height? There's a lot of pages there, for not saying anything useful. You should try reading it.

RX1 Yooper said:
lazy,
Are you one of the guys that asks a question on this site that is in the owner's manual? Like what gas to use, or what is the belt height? There's a lot of pages there, for not saying anything useful. You should try reading it.

No he is definitly not one of those guys who would ask such a mundane question. He has a wealth of knowledge and not only for sleds and is a great asset to this site.

Tell me why the owner's manual would be useless to anybody. Is an owner going toi find out the important info in the manual by physic powers. Is the spark plug gap going to somehow come to him in a dream.

RX1 Yooper said:
Tell me why the owner's manual would be useless to anybody. Is an owner going toi find out the important info in the manual by physic powers. Is the spark plug gap going to somehow come to him in a dream.

Spark plug gap is useless have you ever seen an engine run better at .28 as opposed to .30 they run the same. You would need to take it to a dealer with special equipment to see the diff. So to a guy like me who could care less if I spend and extra dollar on gas when I just spent $12,000 on a machine yea it is useless. I quickly get the oil amount for changes and thats about it, never look at it again and I bet my machine runs as or better than yours.

I could use a shop manual for an 05 Vector ER if anyone has it.

Attachments

• so many trees, ....jpg
    so many trees, ....jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 85
  • all fixed up.jpg
    all fixed up.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 85
It obviously has useful info. Haven't you noticed all the questions that are asked here that can be answered by looking in the manual. People waste the time of others, because they are apparently too lazy to look in the manual.

I have the owner's/users manual, of which I've read from cover to cover. It does have SOME useful information in it.

However I would like to have a shop/service manual for items such as torque specs, maintenance procedures that aren't even CLOSE to being covered in the owner's manual, etc.

Back