• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

07 RTX vs. Nytro

zachalyse

Veteran
Looks like the 07 RTX is basically a higher hp nytro wrapped in the apex delta box correct?

BlueByYou2000 said:
Not at all. RTX is delta box II chassis whereas the nytro is still in the RX-1/Rage/Vector delta 1 chassis. RTX is rider forward, Nytro is not...BBY

I think that's basically what I was saying. Take the Nytro and wrap it in the Apex chasis with the larger engine. I believe the Nytro is already rider forward. Just not as much as the apex.

I'm thinking this new RTX will be the perfect REV killer. Plus it's only 9 lbs heavier than the Nytro. Shave about 20 lbs and it should outright rock.

zachalyse said:
I'm thinking this new RTX will be the perfect REV killer. Plus it's only 9 lbs heavier than the Nytro. Shave about 20 lbs and it should outright rock.
That's exactly What I was thinking. Plus the Apex's are now geared the same as the Attak so they should jump from corner to corner ;)!

:My buddy chad demoed a NYTRO and loved it... He pounded it thew the nastys WFO and couldnt believe how great it was..

He is now looking to purchase one..

80 isnt enough so i guess the phaser is out!

Back