• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

08 Race Sled ???

this is what they will look like the ones in the photos must be practice sleds.

Attachments

• Cory_Davis_poster_600.jpg
    Cory_Davis_poster_600.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 284
Yes they, the WPSA Pro Open Yamaha and semi pro open Yamaha WILL HAVE just under 148hp. These sleds will be getting MANY hole shots

Anyone saying different about the HP of these race sleds is uninformed.... Think about it a STOCK FX Nytro makes 138hp with ZERO miles closer to 141+ after a few hundred miles. And now Yamaha can change any cams, timing, fuel management, intake, exhaust, and they can't make 30+ more HP.... Wait and see!!
One change in the race sled I did not mention; the exhause will NOT be running under the tunnel inside the track area... It is still below the seat but not like the production sleds... This should help with ice build up! I hope it carries over to the production sleds of the future...
Blow up that above pic THAT IS NOT A PRODUCTION SLED with some race parts added.... THAT IS A PURE BRED RACE SLED BUILT FROM THE SKIS UP!!

(discloser IMHO lol!!)

(I have been asked to edit thos post... and I have)

From what I saw in videos last year....It ain't the engine power holding them back - its almsot unfair the power they had, even last year.

They need to get it to the snow better with better forward motion and snappy!

Lets hope the crew can handle that job this year.

you definitally have a inside connection, we will see how yami does

lets all plan they do good, we need a 2009 PRODUCTION race sled.

they need to think about the stock classes though. the whole yamaha snox future cannot ride on just a open sled.

A few more pics

--Steve (O.C.)

Attachments

• post-7881-1195616124.gif
    post-7881-1195616124.gif
    50.7 KB · Views: 187
  • post-7881-1195616135.gif
    post-7881-1195616135.gif
    32 KB · Views: 205
Ya I do to, I might just order the standard fx nytro windshield and paint it black on the inside.

windhsheild

NB-NYTRO said:
I love that windhsheild.. Can we buy it?
that is the stock windhsheild from the Fx Nytro get one take it to a body shop and ask them to paint it an clearcoat it and there you go you have the same windhsheild.

Yamaha Sled Talk Blog said:
Guys FYI, sitting here with Jon... that windshield is a standard part right off the FXNytro (trail version not RTX) painted blue (on the inside)... cr

How about letting us know what those scales in that picture are saying? Inquiring minds would like to know!!!

:tg:

Back