• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

09 XTX Nytro, 2500 miles. What's it worth?

mp5

Expert
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
09 Nytro XTX
Looking to buy a Nytro XTX. Just sold my 09 Gade 800R P TEK. Loved the sled, but just too many problems. Finally after 1300 miles, and just 3 winters old, I had to send it down the trail.

So for the past few months I've been lurking on here (over from DooTalk lol), and been reading a lot on the Nytro machines. Like most people I read about on here that come from SkiDoo, are looking for the more reliable 4 stroke option, among other things.

My question is this. What's an 09 XTX with 10 gallon tank, Yamaheaters, skis, low snow kit, risers, aftermarket skid plates and a few others goodies worth to sell? Around 2500 miles. Just want to get an idea if it's "in the ballpark" for a price.

Thanks

my guess is 6500-7000??

i bought a 09 nytro rtx se this season used with a ton of aftermarket goodies on it for 7500.00 if thats a gauge for market value?

Check out the online classifieds, particularly in your area (which is where), nadaguides.com, cbbtrader.com, etc.

I am in the same situation had a 2008 Xp 800r no problems in 7500 miles. Just want something I can keep and put the miles on. Think I am going to wait till the summer and find one. I was thinking in that $7000 range. I missed a 2009 rtx 2500 miles for $5500.

I paid $7000 for my '09 Nytro XTX with 2200 miles on it this year. Let me tell you, that money that i spent on the sled was much better than the money I spent on my now ex-wifes wedding ring. To this day, my Nytro hasn't complained once, and it loves going to the bars with my buddies!!

Bahr05 said:
I paid $7000 for my '09 Nytro XTX with 2200 miles on it this year. Let me tell you, that money that i spent on the sled was much better than the money I spent on my now ex-wifes wedding ring. To this day, my Nytro hasn't complained once, and it loves going to the bars with my buddies!!

Don't forget how much more fun it is to ride :drink:

thetruck454 said:
Bahr05 said:

Don't forget how much more fun it is to ride :drink:

Haha....been their and done it buddy. Deems like the '09's are in that $7000 ball park, give or take. Lots for sale in Michigan area....1000 miles for me. NH, Me. Vermont area would be nice. I'll keep looking here, thanks for the replies. Have talked to a few TY guys with their Nytros for sale...we'll see.

The good.... I sold my sled during a good time of the year here, still 3-4 feet of snow everywhere. The bad..... no machine to ride sob, sob. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait tho.

mp5 said:
Looking to buy a Nytro XTX. Just sold my 09 Gade 800R P TEK. Loved the sled, but just too many problems. Finally after 1300 miles, and just 3 winters old, I had to send it down the trail.

So for the past few months I've been lurking on here (over from DooTalk lol), and been reading a lot on the Nytro machines. Like most people I read about on here that come from SkiDoo, are looking for the more reliable 4 stroke option, among other things.

My question is this. What's an 09 XTX with 10 gallon tank, Yamaheaters, skis, low snow kit, risers, aftermarket skid plates and a few others goodies worth to sell? Around 2500 miles. Just want to get an idea if it's "in the ballpark" for a price.

Thanks

I'm in the exact same boat. I too have been have been poking around TY from Dootalk as well. Just sent my 08 800 X up river (for reliability reasons) and definately want a Nytro. I think I'm going to buy new. My dealer will sell me a brand new 11' XTX for $9000 even. Is that a decent price? I've checked ebay and the cheapest I've found was 9400. Do the 11's have all the same issues as the 09's and 10's??

Back