• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

1.5 intense track

nytroman20

Expert
Hey guys! Is anyone running this track on an rtx? How do they hold up for trail riding? I usually ride 60/40 more trail than powder but want the extra hookup. Thanks

i put one on mine this summer. do mostly ditch banging and trail riding but once a year i go to the up and go out on some adventures with a friend of mine so i went to 136. but i think it would be a killer track for a shorty. Dont think you could stud it but the extra lug hieght should make up for it....

I have a friend that runs the 121 intense on all his sleds. He's had it on his old Viper, both of his RX-1's and on a 02 SRX that he still rides. I've rode his sleds and I've never had any complaints riding with the Intense. Its his favorite track... Are the prices on 1.5" intense tracks still pretty low? I thought you used to be able to pick these tracks up in the high 300 to low 400 dollar range??

Superman said:
I have a friend that runs the 121 intense on all his sleds. He's had it on his old Viper, both of his RX-1's and on a 02 SRX that he still rides. I've rode his sleds and I've never had any complaints riding with the Intense. Its his favorite track... Are the prices on 1.5" intense tracks still pretty low? I thought you used to be able to pick these tracks up in the high 300 to low 400 dollar range??

For a 136" length the Intense is low $600's - $650 and up. The BC is about $50 more from what I've found.

There is a guy in MN, rockford I think, who sells tracks for way less than that. He emailed me this price for the 15x121 1.5" Intense $456.00 full clip. He advertises on craigslist.

Tracks usa sells the Intense for $500 for 121", and $540 for 136". Plus shipping of course, which in mn or wi I think is about 25 bucks.

Well the cheapest I've found is $592 + shipping and taxes from royal distributing. I'm afraid is I buy in the US it might be more expensive in the end with shipping and duty. I don't plan on studding this track. I have a studded track for drags. I just wanted to be sure it would hold up. Is there a big loss on top end? I'm geared down to 20 top gear but plan on going back to the 21 since I have all my mods done. Will the 21 tooth be ok? Thanks!

I'm quite certain I'm gonna go with that track. Doesn't seem too aggressive but I'm sure is way better than the ripsaw! Just gotta figure out the gearing...

I've got one and love it. Hooks up really well in all conditions. Might want to go with a set of extroverts if you don't already have em on it.

I installed some wahl bros 2 years ago... Not overly impressed on the quality! They're worn down and my track still ratchets.. So when I change my track I'll flip them around. They should last another 2 years lol then I'll definitely go with the avid drivers! A little more pricey but I hear they're way better.

nytroman20 said:
Contacted them tonight! They're gonna send me a quote.. They seemed quite a bit cheaper! Thanks

Did you get a price? I am about to order mine and would like to know if it is cheaper with them! My price is 650 tax included.

Well I called them and the guy I talked to said around $529 but it could be cheaper because of the dollar. Shipping is anywhere between $30-$55. And then there's gst. So probably under $600 shipped. If you wanna get a price email them at tracksca@telus.net... Include the item you want along with your address so he can figure the shipping. Through royal distributing it was $647 shipped and taxes in.

nytroman20 said:
Well I called them and the guy I talked to said around $529 but it could be cheaper because of the dollar. Shipping is anywhere between $30-$55. And then there's gst. So probably under $600 shipped. If you wanna get a price email them at tracksca@telus.net... Include the item you want along with your address so he can figure the shipping. Through royal distributing it was $647 shipped and taxes in.

Thanks, I will contact them.

Back