• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

100 Sub Frames

ingersoll113

Veteran
100 sub frames on our informal count. Thats 45 grand for Yamaha and 100 sore browneyes for us consumers. This sled reminds me of my first wife, it continues to deceive me and I continue to love her......... :Rockon:

my subframe is bent slightly, wondering if anyone has just modified the mounting holes to realign the front end. I am thinking of taking mine apart to see if it can be done. Looks very similar to a kit I put in a 65 mustang to adjust the lower control arm. could also strengthen it some at the same time

Unfortunate the poll doesn't allow me to vote chicago style twice... so +1 you got a problem wit dat...

with the weight of this machine, xtx here, I can feel it when takes a shot. have tweeked mine slightly at least 3 times and yanked back with wheeler. week point? maybe. broken aluminum bulk head? no. I'll take it the way it is. my bad driving is at fault and I'm happy it comes back easy and never have to turn a bolt. even the alignment comes right back. this thing is heavy and long and have seen multiple machines out in woods over banks trying to go as fast. do the math, is not a sherman tank or timberjack

and on that note, if you dont want a bent subframe when you wreck, cut half way through the a arms with sawsall, because stronger subframe would damage even more expensive stuff

Back