• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

-

On a 2010 I would probably do in this order.
-OFT relocator and Roll over valve
These items are fairly cheap and 95 percent of people that have them will say they are must haves
-Track
Cat take off's can be great cost effective options. But if Boost is in your future the money would probably be better spent on a CE 2.5 or a Accent.
-Concept front end

At this point you have got a good riding sled.

Then I would go Boost or Skid. both will make a big difference. If you have boost in the future I would not waist your time with other performance items. I could not be happyer with my boost and I rode my sled for 2 years without it. It just rocks in every situation.

I would do;
OFT relocator and ROV
Roest skid plate
Track
AirFrames
Skid- Poo 155 or Timber.
BOOST

Its a tether with a valve that close the vent hose to prevent oil leaking out of your engine when you roll it over, and a must have to avoid engine damage.

Check out www.oftracing.com tomorrow, i believe they will continue taking orders by then.

Dimebag said:
Its a tether with a valve that close the vent hose to prevent oil leaking out of your engine when you roll it over, and a must have to avoid engine damage.

Check out www.oftracing.com tomorrow, i believe they will continue taking orders by then.

thx

big_red1a said:
You will need the stock header for MC-Xpress or other rear mount turbos I agree dont wast money on other mods just save for the turbo
ok, so it is better to keep my stock exhaust and header? :p because maybe in the futur i want to have a turbo on . and what about air filter?

Back