• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

12 volt accessory 2022 sidewinder?

shawnj

Expert
Looking to wire my 2-up seat jack. It comes with ring terminals but I’d rather not wire to full time power in case the tiny hand warmer switch gets left on. Anyone know if there is a 12 volt accessory lead near the battery I could use for this seat? It has shield plug in and heated grips.
Along same topic, I am going to mount my gps but not as concerned about being on full time power, so if supplied harness from Garmin is long enough I’ll go direct to battery. That sae connector by chaincase, what’s up with that??

Well as for you GPS, I highly recommend Rocztoyz power supply. I wired it into the lighter (he makes it plug and play). I have a Garmin mount and i wired the holder to an RCA plug. I then plug it into the power supply on one side and my visor cord on the other. I also have two USB plugs should I have wanted to go that way and to charge my phone. In the summer the Garmin goes onto the quad.

Attachments

• gps mount.JPG
    gps mount.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 113

Back