• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

174" hyfax

briguy

I put the tracks USA rail extensions on my apex mountain from162" to 174" (very nice rail extension) the way the extension is built I need a piece of hyfax 70" on each roughly .I'm having a difficult time finding something in Alberta any suggestions would be great where I can purchase longer hyfax thanks

We are building rail extensions for this same application and the biggest hang-up was finding the Hyfax. I finally got through to the supplier for WPS and Dennis Kirk and ordered 25 sets of the Yamaha Wide Slides at 68" long. They have not been delivered yet, but was told it will be soon. As far as I know, there is not anything else available. Send me a pm and I will be in touch when I receive our order.

scmurs

any updates on where to get 174 hyfax? I am running 174 iceage rails and they use polaris hyfax from the 900 rmk 166... I want back instead of these white ones.....

TURBLUE said:
any updates on where to get 174 hyfax? I am running 174 iceage rails and they use polaris hyfax from the 900 rmk 166... I want back instead of these white ones.....

TURBLUE,

I had the longer Hyfax done as a custom run from the manufacturer. They are the Yamaha wide slide profile though. Since the IA rails use the Poo profile, they won't work on your application. Did you try WPS? I think they may have what you need.

Scott

174 hyfax

here's what I ended up doing for sliders.I drilled and tapped a 6mm hole in the very back of my extensions (away from stress) then took a short piece and butted it in backwards to the 162" stock hyfax my reasoning behind this is I have been on some miraculous groomed trails and burnt up set of sliders .No trouble getting stock sliders in small town alberta or B.C.

Back