• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2 viper family

vipers.jpg

We have a 2014 red LTX and 2015 blue/orange RTX LE.

We have a pair of LTXs one DX and one SE, my wife took 12 miles to decide that she loved the Viper and one week later she took me to the Dealer and bought me the best Valentine present ever, the Red and Black SE.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411860622.422665.jpg

My brother is on the DX in this picture!

Last edited:
Well I'm trying to finish off my sled to make room for the new one, I'm picking it up next Saturday. The Wife is so excited. So I put on my new Windshield and hand guard extensions, also put on a j&t trihub elimination wheel kit with a Arctic cat 4th wheel kit. Added a Wahl brothers anti-stab wheel kit as well. Just waiting for some shocks that I'm buying off another ty member and it's ready for the winter. Just have to do all the same stuff to the new one when I get it home and it should be a great winter. Happy Sledding!

Attachments

• 20140927_123901.jpg
    20140927_123901.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 122
We lost our NHL team(Winnipeg jets) back in 1996, the team was relocated to Phoenix and called the coyotes. In 2011 Winnipeg got a team back again, we bought the Atlanta thrashers franchise. Of course the team had to be named the Jets again and city has just gone crazy over this team ever since. The logo pays tribute to our Canadian air force which is a large part of Winnipeg. Heres our old logo back in the 80's and 90's.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 98

Back