• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2 viper family

0llll0

GO JETS GO
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2014 Sr Viper LTX-SE
Just snow checked a 2015 Sr viper LTX-DX (black) for the wife, can't wait to compare it to the 2014 LTX-SE that I already have. Curious to see how its going to ride with the coil spring shocks up front and the Tuner skis. I guess it's time to start buying more accessories for the next riding season. ;)!

That's fantastic. I wanted my wife to ride my Viper to see how she liked it compared to her Vector. Unfortunately she did not ride one time this year. I was hoping she would like it then I would snow check myself a 2015 :Rockon:

We are also a 2 Viper family. Wait till you ride the LTX DX, you'll be looking for Elka shocks to replace your Fox Float 3s and revalving your rear shocks as a minimum.

My wife hasn't ridden more than 150 miles a year for the last 4-5 years until she road my LTX 12 miles and then declared the DX hers.

One week later we were at the dealer and she bought me a LTX SE. She finished her season 2-14 till 3-20 with over 700 miles under her belt.

She still loves the DX, but I was spoiled by the ride of the DX so I'm replacing the Floats and as a minimum revalving the rear shocks on the SE.

Me too my son is going to trade in his Nytro XTX for 2015 viper ltx le

My wife tested both the vector and the Viper back to back and liked the viper a lot better. She really liked the seating position of the viper and the steering effort. She thought they both had power steering. The ride was much better on the viper she thought. We had no plans on getting a new sled but we now have a 2015 LTX-DX on order.

Her love for the viper started when we went riding with my dad, he is almost 70 years old and stops on the trail quite often but that day we stopped for a minute and the wife asked to try out the viper. So I hop on the phazer, we take off with my dad leading and he doesn't stop for 70 klms. After that the phazer was not good enough. She's so excited for next year, me too actually.

subysti04 said:
Ha! That's exactly what happened with my wife. Her phazer has been sold and now waiting for the viper!!

Yep, girlfriend rode the Viper in the parking lot last December and had to have it. Now her supercharged Phazer is for sale.

Well here's a sneak peak of the new sled, can't wait to get her home and wrench on her.

Attachments

• 2014-09-26 15.34.04.jpg
    2014-09-26 15.34.04.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 153
  • 2014-09-26 15.33.55.jpg
    2014-09-26 15.33.55.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 150
Congrats boys.

No second viper for me but I 'm plenty happy with the XTX I have now !!

I am really liking the black. Did you notice all the stickers look to be reflective? Take a flash pic at night. Should be cool pic.

Back