• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2005 Manitoba TY Ride!! A Great Ride & Pics!!

snowfoxsx

Veteran
the manitoba TY ride was great, till my motor popped on the ride back from bird lake i will be joining in again next year. thanks to Tom and Suisse Sledder for the offer of taking one of their spare sleds on saturdays ride!! i could not make it though as other things came up. it was great meeting all you guys!

i would still like a shirt Tom, a black xl if you could get one.

this pic is from our lunch stop at camp 29, east of pine falls and on the way to bird lake, for a manitoba lunch of "koubasa"!!

hope all had a safe drive home!

Attachments

• P1010021.jpgsmall.jpg
    P1010021.jpgsmall.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 229

The supper feed to us on the last day was a real good as well. Thankyou Brokenhead Trailblazers. Great hospitality and very nice to see the dedication to the sport we all love by the members of the club.

SRXTwins Your the MAN! ;)!

Attachments

• Supper stop.JPG
    Supper stop.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 260
Best damn trails i've ever ridden eh! awesome time, awesome people, special thanks to Brian and the rest of the club for doing such a great job your efforts were much appreciated eh! Almost 600 miles in 3 days and I'll bet we did'nt see 200 yds of bumps eh! This was my first TY ride and it won't be my last here's a few of my favorite pics eh! :D :Rockon:

Attachments

• Typical Trail Cond.JPG
    Typical Trail Cond.JPG
    153.9 KB · Views: 277
  • On the trail.JPG
    On the trail.JPG
    137.1 KB · Views: 246
  • HLMRX1 Turbo.JPG
    HLMRX1 Turbo.JPG
    191.9 KB · Views: 205
  • NosPro Playing.JPG
    NosPro Playing.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 252
  • Lake Winnepeg.JPG
    Lake Winnepeg.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 272
A few more :D

Attachments

• Pit Stop.JPG
    Pit Stop.JPG
    168.8 KB · Views: 253
  • NosPro never enough.JPG
    NosPro never enough.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 261
  • Lunch Break.JPG
    Lunch Break.JPG
    140.9 KB · Views: 248
  • Bird Lake Ride.JPG
    Bird Lake Ride.JPG
    186.5 KB · Views: 257
  • First time for everything.JPG
    First time for everything.JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 232
Convert, happy to here you had a great time on our trails! ;)! Brian (srxtwins) did a fantastic job puting this first Manitoba TY ride together. I hope all of you can come back next year (rumor has it we will do this again) ;)! You could not ask for better weather & smoother trails. The pictures that are being posted look great :pics: ;)! KEEP THEM COMING :Rockon:

Attachments

• 05 vector.JPG
    05 vector.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 157
Convert said:
Anyone that did'nt get a CD with all the pictures send me a PM with your address and i'll get one out to you eh! ;)!
Hey your picking up the "Northern Language" quite well, EH. ;)! Glad we had a positive effect on you. :Rockon: Make sure you use that the next time you come & speak with a Canadian Customs Officer.

Just got home after 16 hour drive.
Thanks Brian, Margaret and the rest of the gang for all the hospitality. The wife and I had a great time.

Man, what a GREAT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

Fresh powder, smooth trails, AWESOME FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to meet everyone, and will definetly mark this down on the calender for next year.

Too bad customs kept us over for another hour on the way back. Weather was crap all the way on the roads, and had it in 4 wheel drive for 90% of the time. Cars in the ditches everywhere, and even had a little squiggle ourselves at 45mph, IN 4 wheel drive!

Convert, I would like a disc made up, I will PM you.

Thanks Brian for everything, IT WAS A BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was great meeting all of you...the riding was by far the best I have ever ridden...Brian thank you so much for showing us such a great time and give the wife a little smack on the butt for me...she did a great job on the food. Also had some things new.......Kubasa, Purogies and Putine....please help me on the spelling...I really like the Putine....LMAO...

Also a special thanks to your club...great job on the food and trails ;)!

I will post more on the ride this week.

I agree this ride was the best of the season for me. I also have about 50 photos anyone want a disc send me your address and I will send it out to you. Special thanks to Brian and Margaret for all the hard work. Great job. Hopefully a yearly event.

That was the first time Prairie dog and I have ever seen trails like that and it was awesome. Thanks to everyone, especially Wilson for being my trail guide. Really enjoying all the pictures as our camera decided to crash on the trip and didn't get any ourselves.

Back