• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2005 RS Rage Hyfax??

gnip134

Expert
What's the deal with the Yami accessorie cats not showing any part numbers for the 2005 Rage Hyfax?
The 2005, 06, 07 cats are all the same...no Rage listing for Hyfax and who knows what else.
I always have to buy it under the 2005 RX Warrior part number cause I know they are the same suspension. I went into the dealer today and almost got the wrong set. This happened to me last year too.
Has anyone else noticed this? What a pain! :die

I just looked in an after market book... You use a #20 profile.. Same as the RX-1..The vector uses a #27.. The problem I found is further down the listing it has a rage using the #27???????. Good luck. MM :ORC

I know...it's all jacked up.

Thing is, the Rage in 2005 had the same exact skid as a Warrior. Yet they are calling out 2 different sets of hyfax in aftermarket books. :die

In 05 yammy offered the new "WIDE" style... The #27... It has the same notch pattern but is just wider.. I think my vector would take either one.. But the 27 keeps the track under control better "MAYBE" ?????? They said it last longer. LaLaLa :jump: :jump: MM.

Back