• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2006 Adirondack NY TY ride?

Huney what you want for christmas this year?
A divorse?
I wasnt plannen on spenden that much this year!

Hope she dont take the sled!

Actually I'm getting off easy. All she wants is her truck. She doesn't want to take anything from me so I CAN get my Apex. What a women...to bad we don't get along. ;)!

Yes, thats too bad you dont get along but there will be plenty more out there for ya, I bet you will pick one up this winter on that BAD #*$&@ APEX!!

Plus your helping the enviorment so they will just take your pants off rite there because they luv a guy that cares about the earth HAHA, hey i had a 500FAN 2000 Phazer lol

We will be in Inlet for MLK weekend if anyone wants to plan a ride then.

YAMAHOWIE - SpiderViper - ViperBlue ;)!

YAMAHOWIE said:
We will be in Inlet for MLK weekend if anyone wants to plan a ride then.

That would be a perfect weekend for me, as I rented a cabin in brantingham for that week. Lets try to get something going that weekend.

Okay guys start thinken of a ride maybe a ride to Old Fordge and back first day then w/e second day just thinken IDK hope winter smashes us and the groomers suck i want to test out that NYTRO soo bad

yamaslob said:
Okay guys start thinken of a ride maybe a ride to Old Fordge and back first day then w/e second day just thinken IDK hope winter smashes us and the groomers suck i want to test out that NYTRO soo bad

I thinking allot of the guys from the south part of the state will not want to pay for a permit to get to old forge. ( they may never use it again. we should have no problem getting a few days of riding with out old forge. We should get more ridder that way. Let me know what you guys think. We need someone that really know the trails to set up the riding. Any takers?so far the best dates seem to be MLK weekend.

The MLK weekend is usually the poker run so the trails will be sh$t big time but id like to ride to old forgde then make a loop back to saranac lake so...

They run it from i believe town Saranac Lake/Lake Clear/Mountain View/maybe Tupper its pretty much all over i believe theres going to be everyone out on the trails soo..

I may be able to make it. My son has a hockey tournament in saranac sometime this winter. I'll be two stroke'n though. Don't know if you clean machines would want my company.

[
quote="wanasrx"]I may be able to make it. My son has a hockey tournament in saranac sometime this winter. I'll be two stroke'n though. Don't know if you clean machines would want my company.
[/quote]

of corse we would want you to come along everone is welcome. I am sure we will have all brands on the ride. ITS JUST FOR FUN LaLaLa

Back