• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2006 Adirondack NY TY ride?

I'm still interested. February is probably best for me. Is this ride going to be really agressive? Is it a ride that I can let my wife join in on?

Of course its alrite, worst comes to worse well have the guys out front and the ladies in back haha. No id like it to be a family thing. all i need to do now is call and see prices and what not.

When are you going to set the date for the ride? I am about 2 1/2 hours from Saranac so I may be in for the ride. I'll keep watching.......Riverrat

I will out of the area working for ten days in February so I cant make plans until I nail down the days, but I hope I can make it and have enough snow!!!!!!!Riverrat........

do we have a date Yet?? I need to make plans. I see they have the mi ride full with all the motels booked, so we need to make plans

I am good for any weekend. The only time that is hard to get a place to stay is Winter Carnival in Feb. Usually a good month for snow.
My friends stayed at Gauthier's Saranac Lake Motor Inn. It is right on Lake Flower in town and had reasonable rates. There are plenty of accommodations in the area anytime but Winter Carnival. I will post the date when it is available. Here is another place that is on the main trail system in Lake Clear.
http://www.newyorksnowmobiling.com/

yamaslob, (I don't kow your name) If you need help let me know. I am originally from Saranac Lake and spend a lot of time up there in the winter. :Rockon:
Jerry

:yam: :4STroke: :rocks:

My names is (James) ya i need help idk what to really do. Im starten to put this off and i need to get this goin some how should i just give people the phone numbers for the hotels and have em call or what do i do?????/

Hey yamaslob ,Pick a date , pick a central meeting point and pick a meet time to start ride , Not to be smart but everybody will be coming from different directions anyway so let everybody get there own places to stay, at the end of the ride go somewhere and party it up. as for me count me in .Art

Hey James,
How about a date near the end of Jan. Say the 28th. Will see how many can make that date. I will post some places to stay with phone numbers in a couple of days. Should be good conditions by then. Keep me posted.
BTW did you get the PM I sent you?
Jerry
:drink:

:yam: :4STroke: :rocks:

Back