• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2006 Adirondack NY TY ride?

Saranac Lake, yes i got ur email thanks im just btw school and football rite now. So ive been busy yea that does sound like a good date i dont really want it around winter carnival because it would be packed the hotels that is.

The COMFORT INN rite across from Lake Flower has instant access to the rail road bed. But i wouldnt advice goin on Lake Flower alot of currents and open spots it also has a dinner and a pool with big parken lot.

Ok here are a few places to stay in Saranac Lake, and surrounding area.

Comfort Inn - 518-891-1970
Gauthier's Saranac Lake Motor Inn - 518-891-2704
Lake Flower Inn - 518-891-2310
Sara-Placid Motor Inn - 518-891-2729
Sherwood Forest Motor Inn - Ray Brook, NY - 518-891-4400
Silver Spruce Motel - 518-891-0483
Adirondack Motel - 518-891-2116
Lakeview Motel - Tupper Lake, NY - direct trail access - 518-359-2778
Charlies Inn - Lake Clear - (on the trail) http://www.newyorksnowmobiling.com/

Some more info: http://www.saranaclake.com/hotelmotel.shtml

There are plenty of places in Saranac Lake, Tupper Lake (20 miles south), Lake Clear, and Lake Placid (higher priced).
All of these towns are within 20 miles of Saranac Lake.
Charlies Inn is usually a good meeting spot, he has a large parking lot, food , drink, and fuel. There is also a park in Saranac Lake with a off loading spot near the tracks.

Jerry

:yam: :4STroke: :rocks:

Note lake placid you will have to trailer from. And i think the Best Western in Saranac Lake will be the best spot sry before i called it comfort Inn.

Ty Ride Date ?

James I've been reading all the info. I could be interested if the timing is right. What do you have for a date? I live in Queensbury,NY.so not much of a trip for me. E-mail me at combat87@msn.com Thanks Jeff Kelley

Alrite guys same date is on ive been thinken the party after will be here at my house will have a fire, bbq, plenty of food and plenty of parking we are very close to the railroad bed from saranac lake so it will be a short drive back to the hotel room from here.anyone got any questions i will answer.

;)!

Snow conditions are excellent everything is groomed except the rail road bed to lake clear, rain is expected for the weekend tho im hopen it wont melt to much will keep you updated.

That rain and high temps arent looken so good guys, well see but be prepared, mite be cancelled, prayen for snow and low temps now.

Its not loooken so good guys im moven the date to feb 4-5, they will be having 06 yami demo rides in mtn view. i will try to set up something, sorry again weather is not coperating. :die

Back