• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2006 Attak Takes The Cake

Slush Monster

Expert
We got a foot of snow in northern wisconsin. This Attak is unreal. Right from the turn of the key you can tell. It fires up so nice with the EFI. 8)

I have over 80 miles now. The riding position is PERFECT! Steering seems easy to me. Love the 136 version of the mono shock. Very smooth. The 150 EFI is insane power.

After 40 or so easy miles I was headed over my driveway and decided to blip the throttle wide open for an instant like I used to do on my RS Rage to pop the front up a little . Big mistake! Thought I was dead. :shock: The track grabed onto some sod and launched the sled sailing over the driveway way higher than expected. I thought it was going to smash down but instead it was pretty smooth landing. Suspension seems perfect for my 160 pound body. I packed a trail on our runway and after a few nights it hardened up. Man when that 136 ripsaw hooks up to that hard pack you can get a feel of the insane power these have.

Also the power is super SMOOTH. Sound is awesome!. It's strange becouse I know it is still a little heavy but you just simply do not feel like you are driving a heavy sled. I am pretty picky abought stuff but can't find anything wrong with this sled. Could this be the perfect snowmobile? ;)!

Ya i am pissed we had snow than warm temps,now cold temps and dry as a bone,wow all you guys riding your attaks and apexs thats cool just wish i could to,well glad the attak feels so good,now i feel better about my choice,keep us posted.. ;)!

Pretty damn sure it is a hot machine. Can't wait to try my red ATTAK either... in four days...
:Rockon:

RASH

Captain_Toyota said:
LOL...Sounds as if you like your Attak.

It will be interesting when some of the guys from the other brands get a chance to try these out. Wonder what bad thing they will have to say after a ride?

I was most impressed with the acceleration of the apex. It hits harder and faster than any sled I've ever ridden.

Guys, I do believe that the Attak is the closest thing to the most perfect sled ever built!!!

I just hope its still that way after March!!!

:Rockon:

BR

Back