• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2007 Attak GT Track Upgrade!

07ATTAKGT

Any reccommendations on what is the best overall track for my 2007 attak gt? I'm not that concerned about speed lost, I perfer to have something that responds better in deep snow. The two tracks I have considered are the camoplast Intense 1.5'' and the back country 1.75''. I know the 1.5'' fits on without any mods required, how about the 1.75''??

Also woundering how much speed lost should I expect ??

Have you looked at the crossover 1.5". Im going to be ordering one the spring for the 144", rode a sled with this track and wow good ontrail and great offtrail.

You'll have to cut off the front protectors with either, as I understand it. Or you could notch the track in each lug to accommodate the protectors.

Im making the same dec'n as you, done ALOT of research, and am leaning towards the Intense 2 ply 136" fully clipped.

A cobra can give some loose snow improvement, with no mods, better than a rip saw. That being said, I am sure that the tracks you mention are even better in deep snow, I did not want top end loss, and like my cobra....lost a couple hundred RPM, so time to recluctch

Backcountry is going to have obviously better off trail performance but the intense will probably have better trail manners... its a toss up of what you do more of, on trail or off

Crossover! Bought it used from a supercharged sled. Put 4,000 miles on my Attak with it, and it's now in my '11 apex XTX. 1400 mi. this season and had it up to 110 mph on Wednesday, Thursday AND friday LOL!. Best track I've ever owned. Rubbed so slightly in my Attakyou can't tell it was ever on it.

Back